When loved ones begin to experience memory loss, it becomes a safety and security concern. At The Sequoias Portola Valley, we offer Memory Care as part of our Life Care Program for our residents. We also offer Memory Care at our CCRC in The Sequoias San Francisco.
Our time is dedicated to purposeful activity, engaging conversation, and enjoyable pastimes that are tailored to individual interests. We provide our residents with a compassionate setting, 24 hours a day.
Memory Care requires highly specialized medical professionals that care for persons with a diagnosis of irreversible dementia. We have an area completely dedicated to providing safety, security and care for those with memory loss.
Our team takes a highly personalized approach to help patients and residents with all forms of memory care needs.
- Private studio on a secured floor
- Assistance with daily living activities, including bathing, dressing, eating, mobility and medication management
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available
- Interactive games and activities
- Three chef-prepared meals per day
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Licensed, certified staff on call 24/7
Our promise is to provide our residents with a structured routine in a calm environment with personalized attention from specially trained staff. We provide a safe, home-like environment to help our residents maintain a meaningful lifestyle. Upon entrance, we closely connect with each person so we can use this knowledge to aid in their care.
If you are not already a resident of The Sequoias Portola Valley, contact Janey Dobson MPH, Director of Health Services, Marketing:
(415) 351-7956 (office)
(415) 351-7963 (fax)